School Bus Contract Supervisor: Dieppe, New Brunswick
- Responsible for the day to day management of daily school bus services
- Being on call during morning and afternoon runs to answer driver question and facilitate solutions to any problems that may arise
- Scheduling of drivers for daily services, charter work, field trips, washes, servicing and any other events of activities
- Recruits and supervises all transportation personnel, and makes recommendations on employment, transfer, promotion and release.
- Completing road test and road evaluations of current and new school bus drivers
- Supervising drivers and dealing with any performance issues as they arise
- Being primary point of contact with school board
- Ensuring we are in compliance with all regulations of school bus contract – permits, inspections, etc.
- Managerial or supervisor experience
- 10 + years of school bus driving experience
- Valid Class 2BE Drivers License
- Logistical knowledge of Moncton, Dieppe, Riverview and the school system
- Experience in training drivers and performing road evaluations
To apply, please email your resume to Wenda Pitre at email@example.com by November 4, 2016.